It started with a nice quiet game with the marble run. Thinking about gravity and momentum.
So naturally a step ladder got involved
But wait we have real stairs
and lots of balls
So play progressed to this.
The thump, thump, thump, thump, thump was an intoxicating noise as the balls bounced down the stairs. We couldn't help but smile and laugh.
If only gravity didn't have the same effect on my skin.
View more great games kids are playing here

8 comments:
I sooo want a marble run! And am so glad I don't have stairs LOL
That's so cute! The grandparents have marble racers and my son spends the whole day playing with them there!! Better not remind him that we have stairs though ;)
Gravity can sure be fun! My sons would love to throw balls down some stairs!
We have a split level home, so plenty of stairs at our place! (Love your last comment about the "other" effects of gravity...)
I would love a marbel run for the kids ... no actually so I can play with it LOL
What a great toy, and how great to learn through play like that.
Ooooh I envy you the marble run and the stairs to play on.
When I taught 4-5 year olds the children loved the marble run, can't wait until Immy is old enough to enjoy one (or maybe it will be Mama enjoying it! LOL)
Post a Comment