You recently celebrated your 3rd Birthday. There's no denying it now, you are no longer my little baby, but my little girl, a perfect little miss. I can't believe we have already had three years with you. Time has moved so fast. I don't really remember life before you. It is true to say you have made my life complete. I feel so lucky to have you and B in my life. The days when I thought I would never have children are long gone, yet seem to be etched into every decision I make as a mother. I so love being your Mum. I want to give you a wonderful childhood.

I feel so proud of every thing you do. My perfect little daughter you are such a joy. I love the way you bop to any type of music you hear, chat away to yourself with amazing imaginary games and sing so many songs. Your memory is amazing for songs. I only have to sing a song once and you have memorised most of it. There is nothing better than hearing you sing a song out aloud to yourself, just for the fun of it. Well that's not entirely true, the best thing in the world is your kisses and hugs. You are not frivolous with your affections and you are very particular about cleanliness. Dirty kisses are a big NO NO, but clean kisses, that leave no residue are allowed. I long for your affections and eat them up when you give them to me, cherishing every second. I love it how you hold my hand, your little fingers curling tight with determination around my hand, giving me every reason in the world to do the best I can for you.
Happy Birthday my little girl, you make me so proud.
Love always
Mummy
xxx
3 comments:
What a lovely letter to your little girl. It will be lovely for her to read that when she's older. I kept journals from when I was first pregnant with my youngest three and often wrote "birthday letters" to them.
She's lucky to have you for her mum.
A Belated Happy Birthday to Little Miss. Wishing you a love, joy and loads of fun ... :D
Such delightful words written for your gorgeous little miss.
Isn't it wonderful feeling so much love and having the ability to express it in words.
Children are such a blessing and we are so fortunate when they return the love we shower upon them.
Beautiful post!
Big hugs
Peggy xxxxx
Post a Comment