Pages

17.8.09

Out of the wash

You would of thought I had learnt by now to check the pockets of clothes I am putting into the wash...but it seems I have not.

Tissues we all know are problematic and coins are a bonus. There have also been sticks and assorted rocks. Little pom poms were cute and a series of washers had me thinking the machine was falling apart. Today however this find was rather unexpected and for some reason amusing.


It made me think of little people everywhere picking up brightly coloured special finds. They quickly stow away their treasure in those handy pockets, only to forget about the loot in the busy rush and play that is a child's life.

These finds do make the washing slightly less tedious.

1 comment:

miruspeg said...

Joseph (my 3 year old friend) and I were out an about today collecting lots of treasures like bottle tops, shells, feathers....AND we found a little red top just like the one in your picture.
His mother does know to check his pockets thoroughly.
I love seeing the world through the wee ones eyes.
:-)
Peggy

LinkWithin