Pages

22.11.10

Beached

After the coldest wettest winter in 16 years we are loving our first tastes of summer. When the temperature is above 25 degrees we have found ourselves at this beach


















Or this beach


















We have measured the reach of waves




















Designed and constructed structures

Snacked

Relaxed


Got wet

and then a bit cold

but still managed to jump for joy.

I love living in Australia.

5 comments:

Old Egg said...

Why is the sea so cold at PE & Victor? I think the answer is that the nearest land due south is Antarctica! Great piccies.

Hybrid J said...

I'm loving the summer here in Melb as well. Yeap, a bit of sun to un-freeze these old bones of mine, hahaha! ;)

The children look sooo happy!

FoxyMoron said...

I have never swum in the sea at the bottom of Australia. Swam in the east and the west but not down there. I miss the sea.

miruspeg said...

I LOVE the beach CF and can't wait to go surfing at my favourite Sydney beach - Coogee!

These are lovely photos of your family - none posed which is great.

I also popped over today to tell you I'll be closing my blog this weekend! It has been a joyous couple of years getting to know and love people like you!
Blogging is a bit too distracting and I need to focus on other things that are now very important in my life, like my new Foundation.

I didn't want to disappear into cyberspace without saying goodbye but I will definitely come over every now and again and see what you have been up to.

Please take care and keep shining my dear friend.
Peggy xxxx

Jennifer said...

Thank you for sharing these beach pictures!!! I might come back a few times because we're buring in feet of snow! I do love the snow but it's starting to get a little old and I'm day dreaming of traveling to Australia. Someday...

LinkWithin