
I am lucky that B and Little Miss have always loved baths. It will gross them out later in life to know that myself or their Dad often climbs into the tub too. I remember with a big smile on my face the times B and I had regular night time baths when I was heavily pregnant with Little Miss. The bath was just the best place for my achey uncomfortable cumbersome body. B loved to play with various boats, ducks and other floating objects that took refuge on the big baby island.
Speaking of floating objects I have to mention some really disturbing incidences we have had to deal with as parents. And I know that most parents out there would have some experiences that are similar. Recently B got into a nice warm bath only to exclaim, "There's POO in the bath and it isn't mine."
Sadly for B there was no one else in the bath to take responsibility for the tiny pieces of poo floating around. A lesson for B learnt on the benefits of wiping your bottom properly.
Little Miss is also guilty of pooing during wash time, only her natural accident happened while showering with B. The smell had them out of there in record time. But not until the poo was properly examined and poked.
At least no one has even eaten poo in this house (as far as I know) yet.
Apologies children, for the embarrassment I may cause you when you can read this. Hopefully one day you will understand and forgive me.
No comments:
Post a Comment