Pages

13.10.10

Monsters

Inspired by these library books, which we had to read and reread again and again



We got to making some monsters from our crafty box





























The great thing about monsters is that they are whatever you want them to be...


Doilies, pink tissue and purple paper got Little Miss thinking.















And brown paper bags and satay sticks inspired B.



















Amazing monsters!

Find out what other kids are playing with at Childhood 101.
We Play

4 comments:

katepickle said...

Oh these are fabulous monsters!
I have a monster lover here - must look for those books at the library!

amandab said...

Those are some great monsters! I just love how kids can make anything from absolutely everything :) They really are amazing!

Philippa said...

We love monsters and I love the ones your kids made :).Funnily enough we currenty have the Monsters Are book out on loan from the library

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

Some very special monsters they are, and so unique :)

LinkWithin