Pages

20.10.10

Lipgloss

At a recent school fete B very kindly bought Little Miss a roll on lip gloss. She really really loves it, and is constantly rolling it on.


And she does a really thorough job.

Maybe because its runny like paint or because its container is roll on, she had the idea to draw with it. I fought my instinct to say "No" and went with it...


I love how the paper went translucent and you can see type through the page. I was also impressed with her zig zag drawing, showing great control.



















 With one painting finished it was time to put on more lip gloss.
 

Then she kissed the page


To make lovely lip prints, and signed the work off with the letter 'L'.



















But that wasn't all, she then made it into a paper fan.

I love this little girly girl so so very much.

Visit here for other play ideas.

We Play

5 comments:

FoxyMoron said...

Not only is she beautiful, she is also very artistic! Good on you for letting her paint with her lip gloss, when she is famous we can all say we knew her when.....

Hybrid J said...

I'm head over heel in awe with this little artist of yours. She's just brilliant. And I did the same with my mum's lipstick when I was little. I put it on my lips and drew a huge house on the wall. Hahaha! :D

amandab said...

Let her use it for pictures, it means there is less to put one her face! LOL

Little girls and their make up, huh?

And the pictures are great :)

miruspeg said...

I love the photos and the story too CF.
You have a very kind son and a very beautiful, artistic daughter.
You are blessed!!
Big hugs
Peggy xxxx

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

Aaah, the special moments and creative imaginations of children. Who would think that lip gloss could be so truly captivating?

LinkWithin