Oh poo, life is passing by way too quick.
This is good enough to eat, except for those eyes. They don't say eat me do they?
I agree, the eyes look shifty, like they know whats in store and they are worried.
I like the shape of the small plate! :)
The little one looks like a Snood!
Oh I'm so going to try this. I will try whatever it takes to get Mr. Picky to eat something other than milk and bread.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is good enough to eat, except for those eyes. They don't say eat me do they?
I agree, the eyes look shifty, like they know whats in store and they are worried.
I like the shape of the small plate! :)
The little one looks like a Snood!
Oh I'm so going to try this. I will try whatever it takes to get Mr. Picky to eat something other than milk and bread.
Post a Comment