Pages

13.6.12

Cafe chic


Even before I had a daughter I imagined taking her out to a cafe, chatting over the days events and pondering life together over a coffee.


So as soon as she was able Little Miss and I have done just that.

At first she may have had her bottle or slept in a pram while I grabbed a coffee to recharge myself for that afternoon's dinner, bath, story, story, story, song song and song then finally bed routine.

But over her nearly five years Little Miss is now quite a cafe chick. She has moved on from babychinnos, "Which are really for babies Mummy." To partaking in hot chocolates. Now these can't just be any hot chocolates, they can't be too hot or too cold, they have to be just right and that includes coming with a marshmallow. But it has to be a pink marshmallow. If the hot chocolate comes without a marshmallow, well quite frankly we never return to that establishment....well at least she knows what she likes in life.

In my experience the best hot chocolates leave their own mark on Little Miss.




As these special mother and daughter times have left their mark on me. Soon to start school I will dreadfully miss Little Miss. Her company at cafe's and supermarket expeditions will be sorely missed.











5 comments:

miruspeg said...

Lovely pics of your beautiful cafe chic.
Five years have flown by haven't they CF. She is going to love reading this post and look at these photos in years to come.
Namaste and big hugs
Peggy xxxxx

Older Mum said...

Hello. I thought this was lovely. The photos are fab!

Old Egg said...

Grandfathers cry when they read and see posts like this. How soon the skinny latte?

Liz said...

Two beautiful girls. Miss you cafe chicks. xxx

fsmum said...

Beautiful photos. My little boy is starting school in September too. I can hardly believe how fast the last four and a half years have gone!

LinkWithin