Gever Tully explains that to help children become creative and confident we should let them do several dangerous things. And I can't help but agree, but that doesn't mean I'm ready, just yet.
For me I was brought up this way and played with knives, scissors, needles and fire and wandered alone in dangerous environments. We all did then and most of us survived. OK I broke arms, fell out of trees, had some bad cuts and burnt myself but it made me acutely aware of danger! Great post CF!
1 comment:
For me I was brought up this way and played with knives, scissors, needles and fire and wandered alone in dangerous environments. We all did then and most of us survived. OK I broke arms, fell out of trees, had some bad cuts and burnt myself but it made me acutely aware of danger! Great post CF!
Post a Comment