Pages

16.12.11

While the cat's back is turned....

The mouse will play with the cat's camera.


The cat then gets an insight into the games a certain mouse likes to play...


Constructive games



















Shockingly violent lego games























Spying on mother and sister in garden game

















Following sister around game



Tormenting sister game


Locking sister on balcony game


and typing on the computer game.


















What the???

Better keep a closer eye on that cheeky mouse!

3 comments:

FoxyMoron said...

LOL some things never change.
And that is your garden? Lovely!

Old Egg said...

My first reaction was that in England many years ago boys of this age with well off parents were sent to boarding school only to be returned home during the hols. Lucky you to be able to enjoy B's idiosyncrasies all the time!

miruspeg said...

I love viewing what kids take photos of......they DO enjoy borrowing (stealing) our cameras!
I bought Joseph his own camera for his 5th birthday and we now take photos of each other as well as other things.

Love your cheeky mouse's photos, I am sure he was smiling alot when snapping these shots.

Hugs
Peg xxxxxx

LinkWithin