Pages

26.11.11

Little Ballerina

Little Miss's Ballet concert has been a much anticipated event.

We had the excitement of her costume, what would she be? What colour would she wear?
"I want to be a rainbow fairy Mummy." she told me.

Little Miss was to be a red poppy.

A schedule of rehearsals were squashed into our busy routine. B had to endure the waiting and crowded viewing room with many other mums and disgruntled siblings.


Travel arrangements were made by Nana interstate so that she could come along and see Little Miss dance.

I queued too early one Sunday morning to purchase tickets when they went on sale to get good seats.

At last the big day arrived.





The family all gathered together to watch our little star.

And shine she did.









5 comments:

Old Egg said...

What a stunning post! I was able to relive the performance all over again.

FoxyMoron said...

What a little star she is. I think she is the prettiest ballerina I have ever seen.

miruspeg said...

What a proud Mamma you must be CF!
Little Miss certainly did shine!
Hope you were able to video tape as well.
Big big hugs
Peggy xxxxx

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful! Your right to enjoy all this at this time and age, because before you know it the teenages years begin, not that there always bad, just different. You have a beautiful family and a wonderful blog! http://bridgetsdaughter5.blogspot.com

Liz said...

What a gorgeous ballerina...you look beautiful. Love from Kenya and Liz xxx

LinkWithin