You have been a very good little boy this year. There have been a couple of moments when I was worried, but you have got it together and done very well. Your reading, maths and writing impresses me greatly and your art work is simply outstanding. Your school report was excellent. Well done. I am so proud of you.
Since your operation you really have changed. (Was it all that ice-cream and jelly you ate?) It must be better now to hear what we are saying to you. Your teacher tells me she only has to say something once, and you do it. At night time you sleep silently and deeply. One morning this week when it was raining outside you said to me "Oh Mum I've had a beautiful sleep"... then you added," I love the music of the rain." Well put little man, there's nothing like lying in bed listening to the rain on the roof. It's so cool you appreciate things like that.
Your kindness and love for your sister is just amazing. You both might squabble over a toy, who gets to lay in the middle, whose story is first, or who has the most food, but you show Little Miss so much tenderness. I love to see you caring for her. "I want my Blakey." she often states and I know exactly how she feels.
You are extremely excited about Christmas. This year we are seeing your cousins, Uncle, Aunty and Nana. You can't wait to see them all. It's a nice surprise that you have not been at all concerned about what you are getting for Christmas, you seem to be so excited by all the fun stuff we have planned. "Too much fun," was your comment when I listed off the weeks of activities we have organised.
Seeing your face light up when Dad bought home some Christmas lights was priceless. When you nodded to Santa as he spoke to you with your very own special Christmas message over the computer, I beamed. With your excitement and pure passion you make Christmas come alive for us.
Thank you
Love from Mummy always.
PS Santa has a very worthwhile and special Christmas message tailored to anyone here
4 comments:
That was a lovely letter CF and a great photo!
Blake sounds like a beautiful soul.
I am sure you feel so blessed to have such a delightful child......and of course I am sure Little Miss is just as delightful.
Big hugs
Peggy xxxx
Lovely smiles.
Ah, cardboard boxes - wonderful things. I have series of posts on my 'other blog' that are all box inspired.
Beautiful post! Christmas would be nothing without our children. And I've just created one of the Santa video messages this morning for SC - I cannot wait till she's home from school to see it!
Such a sweet post. I went to my son's nativity play today. Ahhhh, it was lovely. He was the donkey!
Post a Comment