Pages

28.9.09

Thank you lego

Dearest B,
 

It's school holiday time again and I have to say I am pretty chilled out about it. Ok your Dad is taking some leave which helps and you have a birthday party to go to and a day in out of school hours care, where you will visit the zoo with some buddies from your class. And yes I know its only really day 1 of the holidays so the chill factor might disappear....






However I have realised you are really enjoying being at home. This is mainly because of lego. You love the stuff. Right now you are taking photos of the things you have made. With the help of your finders, (your Mum and Dad) you have made from scratch a great fire boat. You have followed the instructions with great care. I have heard you counting and saying, "I need a twelver, can you help me find a twelver?"
 
I am really proud of you, you have made it all by yourself.

You even had Little Miss looking for things, but I am not sure if she really helped. You have learnt to place your carefully made pieces up on the kitchen bench out of her reach as she absolutely delights in your treasures.

Well done my little man. 

Let’s have some great times these school holidays.

Love from Mummy
xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If B is anything like me he will grow up thanking Lego too. I attribute a large portion of my problem solving strategy, and interest in making things that work, to countless hours on the floor surrounded by those wonderful bits of plastic. Just look out when you take apart the new models – those crisp unworn edges are brutal on the sensitive bit of your finger just above the nail!

LinkWithin